Ford 2018 Best Fleet Value in America awards
If there is one thing we've learned at Southern California Ford Dealers it is that everyone loves to get value for their money. Thankfully, our members sell Ford cars and trucks so they are used to offering vehicles that offer performance, style, and excellent value. This is especially true for 2018, as Ford recently received five 2018 Best Fleet Value in America awards from the experts at Vincentric. If you don't already know, according to their website, Vincentric uses its proprietary cost-of-ownership database to measure and analyze the overall cost of owning and operating vehicles and its impact on the value provided to buyers. Each year they release an exhaustive set of Best Value Awards for vehicles in both the consumer market and the fleet market, and 2018 has been a big year for Ford. We thought it would be the perfect time to go over each of the unique Ford vehicles lucky enough to be recognized by Vincentric.
- Ford Taurus SE – This isn't the first time the Ford Taurus has won. As an eight-time large sedan winner, this bold yet reliable car has the lowest depreciation and maintenance costs in its class. It helps that this award-winning sedan comes with a powerful and reliable 3.5-liter Ti-VCT V6 engine, six-speed SelectShift automatic transmission, and four-wheel independent suspension. Other benefits include the Ford Personal Safety System, SYNC, AdvanceTrac with ESC, and 122.3 cu. ft. in total interior volume.
- Ford F-150 XL – The Ford F-150 XL is a six-time full-size half-ton pickup truck winner of this prestigious award. This tough and powerful truck offers the lowest insurance cost, lowest operating costs, and lowest fixed costs in its class. When you combine these benefits with its new 3.3-liter Ti-VCT V6 engine, 2.3-inch Productivity Screen, and standard Rear View Camera with Dynamic Hitch Assist, it's no wonder that Vincentric thinks so highly of the 2018 Ford F-150 XL.
- Ford F-350 Super Duty XL – If you are looking to add a powerful one-ton pickup to your fleet, few can match the Ford F-350 Super Duty XL. According to Vincentric, this three-time full-size one-ton pickup truck winner has the lowest repair cost in its class as well as low depreciation. We should also mention that it comes standard with a 6.2-liter SOHC 2-valve Flex Fuel V8 engine that delivers 430 lb.-ft. of torque and up to 21,000 pounds in conventional towing power.
- Ford Transit 150 XL low-roof passenger wagon – For the third year in a row, this full-size half-ton passenger van is a best value. Having the lowest repair, maintenance, and insurance costs in its class helped deliver the victory. It also helps that this low-ceiling van has space for up to 15 passengers and a whole suit of the latest safety features including safety canopy side-curtain airbags.
- Ford Transit 150 medium-roof cargo van – This two-time full-size half-ton cargo van winner lowest repair and maintenance costs in its class, which is extremely important if you own a fleet of cargo vans. The Ford Transit 150 comes standard with a 3.7-liter Ti-VCT V6 engine and up to 143.7-inches in front cargo length at the floor. Depending on the body length, a medium-roof Ford Transit 150 can hold up to 405.6 cu. ft. in cargo volume with the passenger seat removed.
Experiencing the Winners in Person
If you are interested in adding any of these Vincentric Award winners to your fleet, there is no better place than your local Ford dealerships. To find the one closest to you, please visit the Southern California Ford Dealers website today.