Discover the 2019 Ford Fusion Sedan
Despite the recent push towards SUVs, Southern California Ford Dealers understand that there are still lots of people looking for a stylish and efficient sedan car. Because of this need, the participating members of Southern California Ford Dealers are proud to offer the new and improved 2019 Ford Fusion. Available in six gas-powered trim levels and 10 exterior colors, the Ford Fusion is an amazing combination of smart technology, great lines, performance, and fuel economy. Let's take a closer look at the sedan.
Depending on which trim you choose, the 2019 Ford Fusion Sedan can be equipped with four different gas-powered engines:
- 2.5-liter Duratec 16V I4 engine puts out 175 horsepower at 6,000 rpm and 175 lb.-ft. of torque at 4,500 rpm.
- 1.5-liter Ti-VCT GTDI I-4 EcoBoost engine with Auto Start-Stop that produces 181 horsepower at 6,000 rpm and 185 lb.-ft. of torque at 4,320 rpm
- 2.0-liter Ti-VCT GTDI I-4 EcoBoost 240 engine that produces 240 horsepower at 5,500 rpm 231 lb.-ft. of torque at 5,500 rpm
- 2.7-liter EcoBoost V6 that kicks out an impressive 325 horsepower at 5,500 rpm and 380 lb.-ft. of torque 3,000 rpm
When you combine most of these exciting engines with the six-speed SelectShift Automatic transmission with paddle shifters, drivers get an EPA estimated fuel economy of up to 34-mpg highway and 23-mpg city in gas mileage.* Since we all spend so much time on the road in Southern California, we're happy to report that the 2019 Ford Fusion offers a great ride thanks to its independent MacPherson struts, ABS brakes, optional all-wheel drive, CCD suspension with pothole mitigation technology, and AdvanceTrac with ESC.
As the first car to include Ford Co-Pilot360 standard, the Ford Fusion has always been at the forefront of safety technology. This year's model is no different as it includes some of the most advanced hi-tech safety and security features available including:
- Rear View Camera
- BLIS® (Blind Spot Information System) with cross-traffic alert
- Dual stage front driver and passenger airbags
- Front-seat side airbags
- 1st- and 2nd-row side curtain airbags
- Driver and front passenger knee airbag
- Pre-Collision Assist with Pedestrian Detection and Automatic Emergency Braking
- SOS Post-Crash Alert
- Individual Tire Pressure Monitoring System
To keep your investment safe, the Ford Fusion offers a perimeter alarm and the SecuriLock Passive Anti-Theft System that is designed to help prevent the engine from being started unless a personalized code is entered.
Comfort and Connectivity
With so many improvements to the exterior of the 2019 Ford Fusion Sedan, it's no surprise that the interior is also quite special. Drivers and passengers will love the available SYNC 3 system with eight-inch color LCD capacitive touchscreen with AppLink, 911 Assist, and Ford+Alexa and Waze compatibility. Like with all Ford cars, comfort and luxury are a big part of the Ford Fusion thanks to the optional heated steering wheel, power moonroof, 10-way power driver's seat with two memory settings, and ActiveX seating surfaces.
How Southern California Ford Dealers Can Help
If you're in the market for a sporty and hi-tech sedan, then it is time to test-drive the 2019 Ford Fusion. To make it happen, just locate your nearest Southern California Ford dealer, and contact them today! While your visiting, don't forget to ask about our Military Appreciation Program!
*EPA-estimated city/hwy mpg for the model indicated. See fueleconomy.gov for fuel economy of other engine/transmission combinations. Actual mileage will vary. On plug-in hybrid models and electric models, fuel economy is stated in MPGe. MPGe is the EPA equivalent measure of gasoline fuel efficiency for electric mode operation.