The Ford Transit Connect was developed in Europe, and is derived from the platform of the Ford Focus. It has been imported to the United States since the 2010 model year. The 2018 Ford Transit Connect represents the fifth model year of the second generation Transit Connect.
Versatile, capable and maneuverable, the 2018 Ford Transit Connect from your Southern California Ford Dealers is a fuel-efficient and functional vehicle. It’s just the right size for delivering merchandise or people in an urban environment. The Transit Connect gives you up to 124 cubic feet of cargo volume and up to 1,600 pounds of payload capacity. The 2018 Ford Transit Connect can be configured as a Passenger Wagon with seating for up to seven, or as a cargo van. You also have a choice of two different wheelbases, 104.8” and 120.6”.
The 2018 Ford Transit Connect Passenger Wagon is a stylish, more compact alternative to a full-size minivan. The Van version is perfect for service and delivery businesses that need to maneuver and operate in tight city quarters.
New for 2018 are available premium packages for the XLT and Titanium Passenger Wagons. SYNC 3 with 6.5”LCD touchscreen and a rearview camera are now available for XLT Cargo Van and Passenger Wagon. Automatic headlamps are standard on the XLT and Titanium Passenger Wagon; the feature is optional on the XLT Cargo Van. The XLT Cargo Van now includes a steel mesh window guard.
Best in Class Safety
The 2018 Ford Transit Connect comes standard with a total of six airbags, as well as AdvanceTrac w/roll stability control, electronic stability control, low tire pressure warning, anti-lock brakes and driveline traction control.
Available driver assistance, safety, and security features include rear view camera, blind spot information system with cross-traffic alert, forward sensing system, remote start system, automatic headlamps with configurable daytime running lamps, perimeter alarm, MyKey, and trailer tow package with trailer sway control.
- 325 hp/380 lb.-ft of torque,* standard AWD on V6 Sport
- 6-speed SelecShift® automatic transmission with available steering wheel-mounted paddle shifters that offer a fun-to-drive experience
- European-inspired independent MacPherson strut-type suspension with stabilizer bar to help reduce road noise and vibrations - and reduce body roll while cornering
- Electric power-assisted steering(EPAS) with pull-drift compensation to help continuously correct for road irregularities and to improve overall steering feel - especially when driving on crowned roads or in heavy side winds
- Continuously controlled damping is exclusive to V6 Sport within this lineup and delivers and composed, controlled cornering and a smooth ride over rough pavement
The 2018 Ford Transit Connect from your Southern California Ford Dealers is a versatile passenger or cargo vehicle that is very affordable to own, and highly efficient to operate. With its compact dimensions, nimble handling, and high fuel economy, it does the jobs you need doing without busting your budget. Contact us for a test drive and see how well the 2018 Transit Connect will work for you!
Get Your Free Quote