The 2018 Ford Super Duty trucks from your Southern California Ford Dealers are a family of super strong pickup trucks. The 2018 Ford Super Duty F-250, F-350, and F-450 are extra-heavy-duty versions of the popular Ford F-150 pickup. Keep in mind that Ford’s F-Series truck line has been America’s single best-selling line of vehicles line since 1981. Ford has also held the title of the best-selling pickup since all the way back in 1977. That’s a record that has stood for over forty years!
The big news is Ford’s announcement of the new-for-2018 Ford Super Duty Limited, the most luxurious heavy-duty truck ever offered. In line with the trend to steadily increasing sales of heavy-duty trucks with premium trim levels (more than half of Ford’s Super Duty sales this year fall into this category), Ford has added an even more deluxe model on top of the Super Duty line.
High-end luxury features abound on the 2018 Ford Super Duty Limited. Inside, they include custom Camelback two-tone leather seats, premium stitched leather-wrapped steering wheel, armrests and instrument panel, Miko suede headliner, hand-finished dark ash wood trim and special badging. Outside, a special twin-bar satin grille with chrome accents, quad-beam LED lights and satin-finished tailgate appliqué identify the Limited. There’s even a dedicated serial number laser-etched on the center console armrest!
The 2018 Ford Super Duty trucks come standard with a 6.2-liter gasoline V8 engine with 385 horsepower and 430 pound-feet of torque. The optional 6.7-liter V8 turbo diesel engine provides 440 horsepower and 925 pound-feet of torque. Both are mated to a six-speed heavy-duty automatic transmission.
- 325 hp/380 lb.-ft of torque,* standard AWD on V6 Sport
- 6-speed SelecShift® automatic transmission with available steering wheel-mounted paddle shifters that offer a fun-to-drive experience
- European-inspired independent MacPherson strut-type suspension with stabilizer bar to help reduce road noise and vibrations - and reduce body roll while cornering
- Electric power-assisted steering(EPAS) with pull-drift compensation to help continuously correct for road irregularities and to improve overall steering feel - especially when driving on crowned roads or in heavy side winds
- Continuously controlled damping is exclusive to V6 Sport within this lineup and delivers and composed, controlled cornering and a smooth ride over rough pavement
A wide range of safety systems have been built into the 2018 Ford Super Duty. The trucks come standard with front seat front airbags, front seat side airbags, side-curtain airbags, a warning system when belts are not buckled, child tethers, and a post-crash alert system.
Get Your Free Quote