When it's time to get the job done, you look to the 2017 Ford Super Duty series of trucks. Depending on your engine choice (6.2L V8 or 6.7L Power Stroke Turbo Diesel) you can tow up to 21,000 lbs from a hitch. See Ford Super Duty towing specifications for more information. The fully boxed steel frame offers incredible strength that can handle any job.
The Super Duty offers the highest combination of horsepower and torque ever in a Ford pickup. The 6.2L V8 provides 385 HP and 430 lb.-ft. torque while the 6.7L Power Stroke V8 Turbo Diesel offers 440 HP and a mind-boggling 925 lb.-ft. torque.
- 325 hp/380 lb.-ft of torque,* standard AWD on V6 Sport
- 6-speed SelecShift® automatic transmission with available steering wheel-mounted paddle shifters that offer a fun-to-drive experience
- European-inspired independent MacPherson strut-type suspension with stabilizer bar to help reduce road noise and vibrations - and reduce body roll while cornering
- Electric power-assisted steering(EPAS) with pull-drift compensation to help continuously correct for road irregularities and to improve overall steering feel - especially when driving on crowned roads or in heavy side winds
- Continuously controlled damping is exclusive to V6 Sport within this lineup and delivers and composed, controlled cornering and a smooth ride over rough pavement
Class-exclusive adaptive steering system adapts the steering to the speed of your vehicle making long distant drives while towing safer. Six upfitter switches allow you to control aftermarket accessories like LED lighting. Lane Departure Warning and Adaptive Cruise Control with Collision Warning/Brake Support are just a couple other of the incredible safety features on the Super Duty.
Get Your Free Quote
*All field required