While the Ford Fusion was already among the top midsize sedans, the 2017 model has leaped past its key rivals. Ford's new Sync 3 Infotainment system is destined to excite technology lovers. In terms of styling, an updated front fascia further enhances the Fusion's sleek appearance. The highly anticipated V6 Sport model takes the 2017 Ford Fusion's performance capabilities to the next level.
- 325 hp/380 lb.-ft of torque,* standard AWD on V6 Sport
- 6-speed SelecShift® automatic transmission with available steering wheel-mounted paddle shifters that offer a fun-to-drive experience
- European-inspired independent MacPherson strut-type suspension with stabilizer bar to help reduce road noise and vibrations - and reduce body roll while cornering
- Electric power-assisted steering(EPAS) with pull-drift compensation to help continuously correct for road irregularities and to improve overall steering feel - especially when driving on crowned roads or in heavy side winds
- Continuously controlled damping is exclusive to V6 Sport within this lineup and delivers and composed, controlled cornering and a smooth ride over rough pavement
SYNC can keep you connected to your world with advanced communications and entertainment features. Upgrade to available SYNC 3 and enjoy improved performance, enhanced voice-recognition technology, and a larger 8-inch LCD touch screen and enhanced interface - plus SYNC Connect with all its convenient smartphone-enabled features.
Get Your Free Quote
*All field required