It's easy to see why the Ford Focus is a popular vehicle. Great gas mileage, fantastic styling and endless choice in options. Ten trim levels give you the luxury of finding just the right fit for you needs and lifestyle. Choose between a sedan and a hatchback - or go crazy with the incredible power from the Focus RS.
Four engine choices await you. A 2.0L I-4 available on the S, SE and SEL with 160 HP. A 1.0L EcoBoost I-3 with 123 HP available on the SE. A 2.0L EcoBoost with 252 HP on the ST Hatch. A 2.3L EcoBoost I-4 with a whopping 350 HP on the RS Hatch. And an economical 107kW permanent magnet electric traction motor on the Electric Hatch.
- 325 hp/380 lb.-ft of torque,* standard AWD on V6 Sport
- 6-speed SelecShift® automatic transmission with available steering wheel-mounted paddle shifters that offer a fun-to-drive experience
- European-inspired independent MacPherson strut-type suspension with stabilizer bar to help reduce road noise and vibrations - and reduce body roll while cornering
- Electric power-assisted steering(EPAS) with pull-drift compensation to help continuously correct for road irregularities and to improve overall steering feel - especially when driving on crowned roads or in heavy side winds
- Continuously controlled damping is exclusive to V6 Sport within this lineup and delivers and composed, controlled cornering and a smooth ride over rough pavement
The SYNC®3 is available with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto compatibility. Cameras and sensors mounted provide awareness to other vehicles and obstacles in the road. Reverse Sensing System, BLIS and Lane-Keeping System all provide the safety you expect from Ford.
Get Your Free Quote
*All field required