The 2017 C-MAX features best-in-class passenger volume with 24.5 cu. ft. in the second row and 52.6 cu. ft. behind the first row with the second row folded flat. This makes the C-MAX ideal for running errands and trips to the store.
You can expect a top speed of 85 MPH and a best-in-class 188 combined horsepower from the 2.0L Atkinson-cycle I-4 gas engine. The gas engine and electric motor work together to provide efficient power for daily commuters.
- 325 hp/380 lb.-ft of torque,* standard AWD on V6 Sport
- 6-speed SelecShift® automatic transmission with available steering wheel-mounted paddle shifters that offer a fun-to-drive experience
- European-inspired independent MacPherson strut-type suspension with stabilizer bar to help reduce road noise and vibrations - and reduce body roll while cornering
- Electric power-assisted steering(EPAS) with pull-drift compensation to help continuously correct for road irregularities and to improve overall steering feel - especially when driving on crowned roads or in heavy side winds
- Continuously controlled damping is exclusive to V6 Sport within this lineup and delivers and composed, controlled cornering and a smooth ride over rough pavement
The C-MAX features Ford's SmartGauge® with EcoGuide - a customizable LCD screen that allows you to see and understand your driving habits and your effect on vehicle efficiency. Energy History, Energy Coach and Efficiency Leaves all work together to help you monitor and maximize your driving efficiency.
Ford C-Max Models
Get Your Free Quote
All fields required