2019 Ford Fusion Sedan S vs SE vs SEL vs Titanium vs V6 Sport
Do you ever feel like you are driving a snooze fest of a sedan? Well it is time to change all that, with the stylishly fun, yet refined 2019 Ford Fusion. With a refined new front and rear design as well as the most advanced suite of standard driver-assist technologies from any full-line brand, each available 2019 Ford Fusion trim level offers more than ever before.
Five Passenger Sedan with More
Available in five trim levels, each of these Ford sedan models offers added performance and more upgraded features than in any other available model.
- 2019 Ford Fusion S – The most basic of Ford Fusion models begins with a powerful 2.5-liter four-cylinder engine, which is partnered with a six-speed transmission and front wheel drive to offer up to 173 HP and 174 lb.
- -ft. of torque. This Fusion model also comes standard with 16-inch steel wheels, automatic headlights, a rearview camera, cruise control, Ford SYNC technology with audio and phone voice commands and a 4.2-inch touch screen with built-in navigation.
- 2019 Ford Fusion SE – Stepping up to the Ford Fusion SE model, gives you a bit more power with a few added amenities. Powered by a turbocharged 1.5-liter engine with automatic engine stop-start, which aids in less fuel consumption. The 2019 Ford Fusion SE also includes keypad entry, power-adjustable front seats, rear heat ducts, a rear center fold-down armrest, and a six-speaker sound system with satellite radio. An 8-inch touchscreen is also available with built-in Apple CarPlay and Android Auto.
- 2019 Ford Fusion SEL – Building on the former model, the Fusion SEL includes the same engine as the above trim level, but tacks on niceties like keyless ignition and entry, remote ignition, an auto-dimming rearview mirror and driver-side mirror, heated front seats, a leather-wrapped steering wheel and an 11-speaker premium sound system.
- 2019 Ford Fusion Titanium – The most luxurious of Fusion sedan models begins with a turbocharged 2.0-liter engine and adds onto the Fusion SEL model with added features like 19-inch wheels, LED foglights, a rear spoiler, a sunroof, ambient interior lighting, heated and ventilated sport front seats, inflatable rear seat belts, a premium 12-speaker Sony sound system as well as Ford’s Co-Pilot360 Assist system that offers dual-zone automatic climate control, an upgraded 8-inch center touchscreen with navigation, Ford's Sync 3 voice controls, Apple CarPlay and Android Auto capability, adaptive cruise control, and two USB ports.
- 2019 Ford Fusion V6 Sport – For those who prefer a sportier version of the all-new Ford Fusion, should step up to the all-new V6 Sport model. Powered by a 2.7-liter turbocharged V6 engine, which offers up to an astounding 325 HP and up to 350 lb.-ft. of torque. This sporty model also comes standard with all-wheel drive, quad-exhaust tips, a rear spoiler, adjustable suspension dampers, leather and simulated suede upholstery, heated and ventilated front seats as well as a 12-speaker Sony audio system.
Keeping You Connected
Available technology in the new Ford Fusion also includes technology that does more than keep you and your passengers safe. With user-friendly systems like the SYNC 3 and FordPass Connect system both you and your passengers a wide array of entertainment as well as the technology needed to stay with the outside world without ever taking your eyes off the road.
Check Out Ford’s Most Impressive Sedan Today
Are you ready to get behind the wheel of a sedan that finally brings excitement back to your life? Get to your Southern California Ford Dealers today to find out which Ford Fusion model offers everything you have been looking for and more.