The 2018 Ford Edge from your Southern California Ford Dealers has the space and the features that will make all your drives in it pleasant and enjoyable. A mid-size two-row SUV, the Ford Edge has comfortable seating for five people, plus a generous 39.2 cubic feet of storage space behind the second row. That’s plenty of room for hauling stuff back from the home center, or for all your vacation gear. The available hands-free tailgate makes it easy to access everything back there when necessary.
For 2018, the Ford Edge SEL, Titanium and Sport Series get an optional Safe and Smart Package. The Edge SEL Sport Appearance Package brings a stylish new look to the 2018 Ford Edge lineup. It features dark-accented exterior, plus unique 19” Magnetic-painted alloy wheels, grille, mirror caps and rear spoiler. Inside, there are Mayan Gray fabric seats with Umber-colored Miko suede cloth perforated inserts, a Copper Dune textured appliqué that carries the color theme to the dash, and custom embroidered floor mats.
For 2018, a 2.0L 245-horsepower EcoBoost turbocharged four-cylinder is standard on SE, SEL, and Titanium models, with an optional 3.5L 280-horsepower V6 available as an upgrade. The most powerful Edge powerplant is reserved for the Edge Sport model. It is a 2.7L 315-horsepower EcoBoost turbocharged V6 with standard all-wheel drive.
All Edge engines are mated to a six-speed automatic transmission with paddle shifters.
- 325 hp/380 lb.-ft of torque,* standard AWD on V6 Sport
- 6-speed SelecShift® automatic transmission with available steering wheel-mounted paddle shifters that offer a fun-to-drive experience
- European-inspired independent MacPherson strut-type suspension with stabilizer bar to help reduce road noise and vibrations - and reduce body roll while cornering
- Electric power-assisted steering(EPAS) with pull-drift compensation to help continuously correct for road irregularities and to improve overall steering feel - especially when driving on crowned roads or in heavy side winds
- Continuously controlled damping is exclusive to V6 Sport within this lineup and delivers and composed, controlled cornering and a smooth ride over rough pavement
SYNC 3 is Ford’s new, easy-to-use voice-activated technology. It is available on the Edge SEL model, and standard on the Titanium and Sport models. SYNC 3 pairs with your smartphone using Bluetooth for easy, hands-free calling. With its simple, easy to understand touchscreen, it can also control your music selections, whether from the radio, your personal music from your phone, or from phone apps like Pandora.
The 2018 Edge’s SYNC 3 also has Apple CarPlay and Android Auto built in, so it’s ready to take advantage of your phone’s functionality. You can even control the Edge’s navigation system with voice commands through the SYNC 3 interface.