The 2018 Ford Focus is an awesome car in the compact class. The 2018 Ford Focus gives you an amazing combination of style, driving pleasure, performance, technology, and value. Your Southern California Ford Dealers is the place where you will find the Focus hatchback or sedan you are looking for!
For 2018, four new metallic paint colors have been added to the Focus palette: Blue, Hot Pepper Red, Lightning Blue, and Outrageous Green. The SE EcoBoost Appearance package has become the SE Appearance package and is now available on all SE models, regardless of engine choice.
The 2018 Ford Focus offers you a large selection of power-generating options, from fuel-efficient to high performance to very eco-friendly. The standard engine on S, SEL, and Titanium models is a 2.0L direct-injected four-cylinder with 160 horsepower. The SE models come standard with a super fuel-efficient 1.0L turbocharged EcoBoost three-cylinder engine with 123 horsepower. It gets an EPA-estimated rating of 30 MPG City and 40 MPG Highway, the best of any gasoline-powered Focus.
Now we move on to the performance-focused models. The 2018 Ford Focus ST comes with a 2.0L EcoBoost four-cylinder engine with 252 horsepower. The king-of-the-hill Focus RS is a true rally car for the road, with a high output 2.3L EcoBoost four-cylinder engine putting down an asphalt-shredding 350 horsepower through all four wheels!
Over at the earth-friendly end of the spectrum, there is the eco-friendly Focus Electric, powered by a 143-horsepower permanent magnet electric traction motor. The Focus Electric’s 33.5 kWh lithium-ion battery pack provides the electric power to run the motor. It provides a range of 115 miles on a charge.
Your 2018 Focus transmission options include a five-speed manual, six-speed manual, six-speed automatic with SelectShift, and a single-speed automatic, depending on the model and engine or motor selected.
The EPA-estimated fuel economy for the entire 2018 Ford Focus lineup ranges from 19 to 30 MPG City and 25 to 40 MPG Highway for the gasoline-powered models, depending on the engine and transmission selected. The Focus Electric is rated at 118 MPGe City and 96 MPGe Highway.
- 325 hp/380 lb.-ft of torque,* standard AWD on V6 Sport
- 6-speed SelecShift® automatic transmission with available steering wheel-mounted paddle shifters that offer a fun-to-drive experience
- European-inspired independent MacPherson strut-type suspension with stabilizer bar to help reduce road noise and vibrations - and reduce body roll while cornering
- Electric power-assisted steering(EPAS) with pull-drift compensation to help continuously correct for road irregularities and to improve overall steering feel - especially when driving on crowned roads or in heavy side winds
- Continuously controlled damping is exclusive to V6 Sport within this lineup and delivers and composed, controlled cornering and a smooth ride over rough pavement
The 2018 Ford Focus protects you and your passengers with seven airbags: dual-stage front airbags, front-seat side airbags, side-curtain airbags and a driver knee airbag. A standard rear view camera is also included.
There are also available driver assistance features to keep you safe during each drive. These include the blind spot information system with cross-traffic alert, lane-keeping system, reverse sensing system, and active park assist.