The 2017 Ford Transit Connect is a family-friendly SUV designed for busy lifestyles. Whether you're driving Junior to a soccer game, taking the princess to ballet class or running errands, you will find the family friendly features to be true conveniences. The interior can be outfitted to your liking; choose between cloth, vinyl or leather seating. Passengers will love the dual-zone electronic automatic temperature control.
A 2.5L DOHC I-4 provides 169 HP and an EPA estimated 19 city / 27 highway / 22 combined MPG. Trailer sway control helps you tow more confidently by automatically if the trailer is swaying based on the motion of the vehicle. By applying precise braking or reducing engine torque, the sway is kept in control.
- 325 hp/380 lb.-ft of torque,* standard AWD on V6 Sport
- 6-speed SelecShift® automatic transmission with available steering wheel-mounted paddle shifters that offer a fun-to-drive experience
- European-inspired independent MacPherson strut-type suspension with stabilizer bar to help reduce road noise and vibrations - and reduce body roll while cornering
- Electric power-assisted steering(EPAS) with pull-drift compensation to help continuously correct for road irregularities and to improve overall steering feel - especially when driving on crowned roads or in heavy side winds
- Continuously controlled damping is exclusive to V6 Sport within this lineup and delivers and composed, controlled cornering and a smooth ride over rough pavement
BLIS with cross-traffic alert makes long distance drives safer. It uses radar to "see" vehicles in your blind spot and indicates when there is someone there. Cross-traffic alert watches behind you as you are backing up to ensure you can do so safely. The Safety Canopy system features side curtain airbags and works wonderfully with properly installed child-safety seats and booster seats.
Get Your Free Quote
*All field required