A long-time favorite SUV with families on the go, the Ford Expedition offers many new features to make daily driving and weekend getaways enjoyable for the whole family. Eight trim levels offer various features and options for you. With the fold down seating, the Ford Expedition features up to 130.8 cu. ft. of storage. The 2017 Ford Expedition received NHTSA's highest government 5-Star Safety rating.
The Expedition comes with a 3.5L EcoBoost V6 with Ti-VCT providing 365 horsepower @ 5,000 RPM and 420 lb.-ft. of torque at 2,250 RPM. This allows for up to 12,800 lbs towing capacity depending on your axle ratio. Even with all this power, the 3.5L EcoBoost engine offers an MPG of 15 city / 21 highway / 18 combined on the 4x2 model.
- 325 hp/380 lb.-ft of torque,* standard AWD on V6 Sport
- 6-speed SelecShift® automatic transmission with available steering wheel-mounted paddle shifters that offer a fun-to-drive experience
- European-inspired independent MacPherson strut-type suspension with stabilizer bar to help reduce road noise and vibrations - and reduce body roll while cornering
- Electric power-assisted steering(EPAS) with pull-drift compensation to help continuously correct for road irregularities and to improve overall steering feel - especially when driving on crowned roads or in heavy side winds
- Continuously controlled damping is exclusive to V6 Sport within this lineup and delivers and composed, controlled cornering and a smooth ride over rough pavement
SYNC®3 is available for the 2017 Ford Expedition. The easy-to-read touchscreen features impressive responsiveness including a convenient swipe feature. With great safety features like the Forward and Reverse Sensing Systems, Rear View Camera, BLIS® with Cross-Traffic Alert - you will never feel more safe and secure driving this great SUV.
Ford Expedition Models
Get Your Free Quote
All fields required