Sales-wise, the compact crossover segment is white-hot. So competitors have to work extra hard not only to stand out from competitors but to take the lead as well.
Ford does so in several ways with the 2017 Escape. Available in base S, mid-level SE, and the top-of-the-line Titanium trim levels, the five-passenger vehicle gets some major upgrades for the model year. Up front, new headlamps and a new front grille give the vehicle a more aggressive look. Out back, there's a new tailgate design and new taillights. New exterior colors Canyon Ridge, Lightning Blue and White Gold join the already extensive paint choices.
- Three available engine choices - 1.5L turbo, 2.0L turbo, 2.5L four-cylinder
- 6-speed automatic transmission with available
- Front wheel drive (FWD) with available All-Wheel Drive (AWD)
- Adaptive Cruise Control and Collision Warning with Brake Support are available
- Enhanced active park assist technology and lane-keeping system
Escape is the first Ford vehicle to offer SYNC 3 plus Apple CarPlay and Android Auto support. With the enhanced active park assist, parking on crowded streets has never been easier. The enhanced interior features a resdesigned center console with more interior storage than ever before. The lighted USB port and power outlet make connecting your devices easy.
Ford Escape Models
Get Your Free Quote
All fields required