It is easy to see why the Ford Edge is such a popular SUV. Plenty of power, plenty of leg room for passengers and lots of cargo space make it ideal for your daily commute as well as weekend trips. With four available trim levels offering various levels of creature features, the Edge is certainly going to delight its new owner. The 2017 Ford Edge features an available Panoramic Vista Roof® and a rear fixed skylight. Sunny drives have never been so much fun. With the available ambient lighting, you can set the mood for your drive with the programmable seven-color ambient light feature.
The available 2.0L EcoBoost and 2.7L EcoBoost engine provide exceptional power from the go pedal while still being easy on its gas-sipping. A 3.5L V5 is also available. Regardless the which engine you choose, each is mated to a 6-speed SelectShift Automatic transmission with Paddle Activation. This gives you complete control of shift points when you need it.
- 325 hp/380 lb.-ft of torque,* standard AWD on V6 Sport
- 6-speed SelecShift® automatic transmission with available steering wheel-mounted paddle shifters that offer a fun-to-drive experience
- European-inspired independent MacPherson strut-type suspension with stabilizer bar to help reduce road noise and vibrations - and reduce body roll while cornering
- Electric power-assisted steering(EPAS) with pull-drift compensation to help continuously correct for road irregularities and to improve overall steering feel - especially when driving on crowned roads or in heavy side winds
- Continuously controlled damping is exclusive to V6 Sport within this lineup and delivers and composed, controlled cornering and a smooth ride over rough pavement
The 2017 Ford Edge offers available adaptive steering. Exterior sensors and cameras help you be aware of other vehicles or objects on the road. The new generation of SYNC®3 offers even more control over your music, phone, GPS and more. The Edge also has even more safety features to keep you and your loved ones safe. Features like the 180° front camera, lane-keeping system and BLIS® (Blind Spot Information System) are all actively working on your behalf.
Get Your Free Quote
*All field required