SYNC27 is an easy-to-use in-car connectivity system that allows you to stay connected to your world. Simply pair your Bluetooth48-enabled phone and your compatible MP3 player or USB drive and SYNC does the rest. The system allows you to:
• Make hands-free calls
• Control your music with simple voice commands
• Use your laptop or desktop to map your destination and have the directions sent directly to your vehicle’s available SYNC system
• Send/receive audible text messages with a compatible mobile phone
SYNC with MyFord Touch adds these features:
• Just plug in your compatible digital music player, USB drive or SD card and browse your music collection using voice commands
• Say “Bluetooth® audio” and you can listen wirelessly to whatever’s on your phone, even Pandora® internet radio53
• Stay connected and you could have your incoming texts read to you with audible text messaging.
• Voice/touch climate control means you can just tell SYNC with MyFord Touch your preferred temperature and it will adjust to suit you
• Two screens (depending on the model) on either side of the instrument cluster let you see key features without taking your eyes off the road
• 911 Assist® can use your connected mobile phone to call 911 when you can’t28
Shown with SYNC® with MyFord Touch®
27. SYNC is available on most Ford vehicles. Features/functionality vary by vehicle/model. Driving while distracted can result in loss of vehicle control. Only use SYNC/MyFord Touch/other devices, even with voice commands, when it is safe to do so. Some features may be locked out while the vehicle is in gear. Traffic alerts and turn-by-turn directions available in select markets. Not all features are compatible with all phones. Message and data rates may apply.
28. The vehicle's electrical system (including the battery), the wireless service provider's signal and a connected mobile phone must all be available and operating for 911 Assist to function properly. These systems may become damaged in a crash. The paired mobile phone must be connected to SYNC, and the 911 Assist feature enabled, in order for 911 to be dialed. When the feature is ON, 911 Assist uses your paired and connected mobile phone to assist occupants to contact emergency services by dialing 911 if your airbag deploys or, on certain vehicles, if the emergency fuel pump shut-off is activated.
48. You must have a Bluetooth®-enabled phone paired to your SYNC system. The Bluetooth word mark is a trademark of the Bluetooth SIG, Inc. HD Radio is a proprietary trademark of iBiquity Digital Corp. iPad®, iPod® and iTunes® are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. The term Wi-Fi® is a registered trademark of the Wi-Fi Alliance®. Sony is a registered trademark of the Sony Corporation.
53. PANDORA, the PANDORA logo, and the Pandora trade dress are trademarks or registered trademarks of Pandora Media, Inc. Used with permission. iHeartAuto is a registered trademark of Clear Channel Broadcasting, Inc. Slacker® is a registered trademark of Slacker®, Inc. Stitcher Smart Radio is a registered trademark of Stitcher, Inc. NPR and the NPR logo are registered trademarks of National Public Radio, Inc. Used with permission. Gracenote is a registered trademark of Gracenote, Inc.