2015 Ford Fusion vs 2015 Toyota Camry
AwardsFord is committed to safety, and it shows: the 2015 Fusion has earned a coveted 5-star Overall Safety Rating from the NHTSA.1
TAKING THE MIDSIZE FAMILY SEDAN TO NEW HEIGHTS
The 2015 Ford Fusion’s styling, practicality and economy make it an outstanding choice for families in the midsize sedan segment.
· EcoBoost engines – ensure excellent economy without compromising on power and performance
· Spacious interior – almost as roomy as a large sedan
· Inspired handling – makes the Fusion as great to drive as it is to look at
· All-wheel drive – delivers better handling in challenging conditions
· Attractive exterior – body styling that makes the 2015 Ford Fusion the standout model in its class
If you want all the latest safety, infotainment and driver-assist technologies, look no further than the 2015 Ford Fusion.
· Aluminum wheels – standard on all Fusion models while base model Camry comes with steel wheels
· Active park-assist – an available feature on select Fusion models but not on the Camry
· MyKey – lets you restrict your vehicle’s performance when in the hands of others through a programmable key, not found on the 2015 Toyota Camry
· Greater seat adjustment – the driver’s seat in Fusion Titanium models has more power adjustment options than any Camry
A GREAT CAR FOR DRIVERS AND PASSENGERS
The 2015 Ford Fusion is a comfortable, practical midsize sedan for passengers that can also put a smile on every driver's face.
- Extra legroom – there’s almost three 3 inches more legroom in the front of the Fusion than in the Camry
- More headroom – front-seat passengers in the Ford Fusion have more headroom than they would have in a Toyota Camry
· Torque Vectoring Control – a feature you won’t find on the Camry that gets the Fusion’s front wheels to grip and steer better in corners
· Rear multi-link suspension – means firm and composed ride and handling in the Fusion, but not too firm for a family sedan
GREAT CHOICE OF ENGINES
The 2015 Fusion comes with a choice of three different gasoline engines to meet a wide range of tastes and requirements.
- More capability – the Ford Fusion’s base engine produces 5 lb.-ft. of torque more than the Camry equivalent
- Better fuel economy – the 1.5-liter EcoBoost gives 1 mpg better highway fuel economy than the Camry’s base engine
- More horsepower – an extra 62 horsepower is there for you to enjoy with the 2015 Ford Fusion’s 2.0-liter EcoBoost engine, compared to the Camry’s 2.5-liter four-cylinder
PerformanceThe 2015 Ford Fusion's2 increased torque - 2703 lb.-ft. vs. 2484 lb.-ft. - can mean the difference between easy going and a sluggish ride.
2015 Ford FusionVS2015 Toyota 2703Torque2484
SafetyAccording to the NHTSA, the 2015 Ford Fusion's standard safety features provide better protection in the event of a head-on collision than the 2015 Toyota Camry5.
UsabilityTired of hunching over the steering wheel, or scooting the driver's seat all the way back? No worries. The 2015 Ford Fusion6 offers 4 more inches of combined front head and leg room than the 2015 Toyota Camry7, making the awkward hunch-back driving pose a thing of the past. . No matter what you're stowing, from groceries to gardening gear, the 2015 Ford Fusion's6 increased storage volume means you'll have more room for all your stuff, from apples to zinnias, and everything in between. . The 2015 Ford Fusion's6 wider wheelbase can mean greater stability. How much more stability? A noteworthy 3 inches worth.
2015 Ford FusionVS2015 Toyota Camry398Front Head Room389398Front Leg Room3810168Storage Volume15101128Wheelbase10910
PricingWith an MSRP of $470 less than the 2015 Toyota Camry7, the 2015 Ford Fusion6 provides the budget-conscious buyer enough cost savings to fill the 2015 Ford Fusion'S gas tank 10 times, with a little money left over for road-trip snacks.11. The 2015 Ford Fusion offers all of the features, efficiency, performance, and safety you've come to expect, at an MSRP you'd never expect: less than $23,000. In the very unlikely event you'll need it, help is just a phone call away, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, with the 2015 Ford Fusion's6 Roadside Assistance, standard for 3 years longer than 2015 Toyota Camry7
2015 Ford FusionVS2015 Toyota Camry58 YearsRoadside Assistance210 Years$22,5008MSRP$22,97010.
is the property of Chrome Data Solutions, LP, and may not be reproduced or distributed without their consent.
1 - Learn more at http://www.safercar.gov/Safety+Ratings
2 - 2015 Ford Fusion SE
3 - 2015 Ford Fusion 4dr Sdn SE FWD
4 - 2015 Toyota Camry 4dr Sdn V6 Auto XLE (SE)
5 - Find out more at: http://www.safercar.gov/Safety+Ratings
6 - 2015 Ford Fusion S
7 - 2015 Toyota Camry LE
8 - 2015 Ford Fusion 4dr Sdn S FWD
9 - 2015 Toyota Camry 4dr Sdn I4 Auto SE (SE)
10 - 2015 Toyota Camry 4dr Sdn I4 Auto LE (SE)
11 - Based on the price of $52.50 to fill the gas tank.