2015 Ford Fusion vs 2015 Mazda6
AwardsFord is committed to safety, and it shows: the 2015 Fusion has earned a coveted 5-star Overall Safety Rating from the NHTSA.1
HEAD-TURNING FAMILY SEDAN
The 2015 Ford Fusion surpasses the competition, with a great riding experience, plentiful comfort features and stunning looks.
· Many models, engines and options ‒ allow shoppers to configure the right Fusion for their needs, whether base transport, premium cruiser or higher-end marque competitor
· Great looks ‒ makes the Ford Fusion a standout, whether parked on the sidewalk or coasting down the road
· Powerful engines ‒ gives car shoppers choice on what’s under the hood of their Fusion
The 2015 Ford Fusion is offered with more standard and optional equipment than the Mazda6, many of which are usually only found in luxury brands.
· Integrated blind-spot mirrors ‒ found on all Fusion models to enhance driving safety
· Ventilated front row seats ‒ offered on the top-ranging Fusion Titanium, give a luxury experience without the price tag
· All-wheel drive ‒ gives even better traction and a smoother driving experience than the Mazda6, which is only available with front-wheel drive
The 2015 Ford Fusion offers more engine choices than the Mazda6.
· Four gas engines ‒ available to choose for the Fusion, while the Mazda6 comes only with one offering
· 1.6-liter four-cylinder turbo ‒ matches the Mazda6’s 2.5-liter four in fuel economy, while offering similar acceleration
· 2.0-liter turbo inline-4 ‒ handily passes the Mazda6 in horsepower and torque, while still giving the smooth driving experience found among luxury brands
The 2015 Ford Fusion’s generous dimensions inside make it an ideal transport for families and their cargo, unlike the smaller Mazda6.
· Spacious interior ‒ provides more head and legroom than the Mazda6, especially in the front row
· Generous trunk room ‒ bests not only the Mazda6 to fit more groceries, luggage and other cargo in back, but also most competitors' offerings
PerformanceWant more power and higher top speeds? Consider the 2015 Ford Fusion2, boasting 47 more horses and 15 more horses per ton than the 2015 Mazda Mazda63. If you're carrying considerable cargo, the 2015 Ford Fusion's increased torque - 2704 lb.-ft. vs. 1855 lb.-ft. - can mean the difference between easy going and a sluggish ride
2015 Ford Fusionvs.2015 Mazda Mazda62314Horsepower18451314Horsepower per Ton11652704Torque1855.
SafetyAccording to the NHTSA, the 2015 Ford Fusion's standard safety features provide better protection in the event of a head-on collision than the 2015 Mazda Mazda6.6.
UsabilityTired of hunching over the steering wheel, or scooting the driver's seat all the way back? No worries. The 2015 Ford Fusion7 offers 2 more inches of combined front head and leg room than the 2015 Mazda Mazda63, making the awkward hunch-back driving pose a thing of the past. . No matter what you're stowing, from groceries to gardening gear, the 2015 Ford Fusion's7 increased storage volume means you'll have more room for all your stuff, from apples to zinnias, and everything in between. . Even an increase of just an inch or two in wheel base can mean more stability, and the 2015 Ford Fusion7 has 1 more of those stability-increasing inches.
2015 Ford Fusion vs2015 Mazda Mazda6398Front Head Room385
398Front Leg Room385168Storage Volume1451128Wheelbase1115
PricingIn the very unlikely event you'll need it, help is just a phone call away, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, with the 2015 Ford Fusion's7 Roadside Assistance, standard for 2 years longer than 2015 Mazda Mazda63.
2015 Ford Fusionvs.2015 Mazda 58 YearsRoadside Assistance35 Years
is the property of Chrome Data Solutions, LP, and may not be reproduced or distributed without their consent.
1 - Learn more at http://www.safercar.gov/Safety+Ratings
2 - 2015 Ford Fusion SE
3 - 2015 Mazda6 i Sport
4 - 2015 Ford Fusion 4dr Sdn SE FWD
5 - 2015 Mazda6 4dr Sdn Man i Sport
6 - Find out more at: http://www.safercar.gov/Safety+Ratings
7 - 2015 Ford Fusion S
8 - 2015 Ford Fusion 4dr Sdn S FWD