2015 Ford Fusion vs 2015 Hyundai Sonata
AwardsFord is committed to safety, and it shows: the 2015 Fusion has earned a coveted 5-star Overall Safety Rating from the NHTSA.1
PROOF THAT FAMILY SEDANS CAN BE EXCITING
The 2015 Ford Fusion shows that a mid-size sedan can stylish and exciting without compromising on practicality.
· All-wheel drive – now available on SE and Titanium trim levels.
· Family-friendly – a large trunk, comfortable seating for five and competitive pricing makes the 2015 Ford Fusion a great choice for families
· Extensive color choice – with more options available for 2015
· Safety conscious – the 2015 Ford Fusion comes with wide range of active and passive safety features
· Head-turning styling – the striking exterior looks of the 2015 Ford Fusion makes it a stand-out design in its class
The 2015 Ford Fusion comes with advanced features normally only seen on more expensive cars.
· Added passenger comfort – from a six-way power-adjustable front passenger seat on SE models that only top-spec 2015 Hyundai Sonata’s get
· Active park-assist – available on mid-level Fusions but only features on most expensive Limited Sonata models
· Rear view camera – makes reversing easier and safer and is a standard feature even on the entry-level 2015 Ford Fusion
· MyKey – lets you program keys to place restrictions on young drivers to promote safer driving and isn’t available with the Sonata
POWERFUL AND ECONOMICAL ENGINES
A range of engines that deliver the performance you want without sacrificing fuel economy.
· Extra torque – from a 2.0-liter EcoBoost engine that puts out 10 lb.-ft. more than any 2015 Hyundai Sonata
· Better fuel economy – with the Fusion’s most powerful engine delivering better economy across the board than the equivalent Sonata
More power – delivered by the 1.5-liter EcoBoost that
gives you 6 horsepower more than the 1.6-liter engine in the Sonata
STYLISH AS WELL AS PRACTICAL
The rakish exterior design and impressive cabin of the Fusion puts the Sonata in the shade, but still delivers all the practicality you need from a family car.
· More interior choice – means Fusion-buyers have twice as many interior options to select from than can be found in the Sonata
· Extra legroom – for rear-seat passengers with almost three inches more in the Fusion than in the Sonata
· Stunning design – the sleek and sporty exterior styling of the 2015 Fusion makes it a mid-size sedan that stands-out from the competition
PerformanceThe 2015 Ford Fusion's increased torque - 2702 lb.-ft. vs. 2603 lb.-ft. - can mean the difference between easy going and a sluggish ride.
2015 Ford Fusionvs.2015 Hyundai 2702Torque2603
UsabilityEven an increase of just an inch or two in wheel base can mean more stability, and the 2015 Ford Fusion4 has 2 more of those stability-increasing inches.
2015 Ford Fusionvs.2015 Hyundai Sonata1125Wheelbase1106
is the property of Chrome Data Solutions, LP, and may not be reproduced or distributed without their consent.
1 - Learn more at http://www.safercar.gov/Safety+Ratings
2 - 2015 Ford Fusion 4dr Sdn SE FWD
3 - 2015 Hyundai Sonata 4dr Sdn 2.0T Sport *Ltd Avail*
4 - 2015 Ford Fusion S
5 - 2015 Ford Fusion 4dr Sdn S FWD
6 - 2015 Hyundai Sonata 4dr Sdn 2.4L SE