2015 Ford Fiesta vs 2015 Honda Fit
PerformanceStopping power is important, too, especially when you're carrying a heavy load. The clear winner in this category is the 2015 Ford Fiesta1, with 4 more horses in braking power per ton than 2015 Honda Fit2, giving you confidence on even the steepest of grades. Want more power and higher top speeds? Consider the 2015 Ford Fiesta1, boasting 67 more horses and 42 more horses per ton than the 2015 Honda Fit2. If you're carrying considerable cargo, the 2015 Ford Fiesta's1 increased torque - 2023 lb.-ft. vs. 1144 lb.-ft. - can mean the difference between easy going and a sluggish ride.
SPORTY STYLING AND GREAT VALUE
The 2015 Ford Fiesta offers buyers sportier styling and better value for money than the 2015 Honda Fit.
- Sporty styling – puts real desirability into the subcompact segment
- Great to drive – thanks to a superbly tuned suspension and responsive steering
- 1.0-liter EcoBoost engine – brings the pedigree of being a three-time winner of International Engine of the Year Award
- Sedan and hatch versions – let you choose the body style that’s right for you
- Titanium trim level – offers all the technology and features you could want in a small family car
LITTLE CAR WITH PLENTY OF BIG CHOICE
The 2015 Ford Fiesta come with a range of trim levels, colors and body styles to suit all tastes and requirements.
- Performance model – the 2015 Ford Fiesta comes an ST performance model that doesn’t have an equivalent in the 2015 Honda Fit lineup
· More body styles – there’s a choice of sedan and hatch versions of the Fiesta, whereas the Fit only comes as a hatchback
- More color choices – you get a wider range of hues and two more color choices with the Ford Fiesta than with the Honda Fit
THREE OUTSTANDING ENGINES
The 2015 C-Max is a rare hybrid that hasn’t sacrificed all the fun of driving in the name of fuel economy.
- More choice – the 2015 Ford Fiesta gives you two more engines to choose from than the 2015 Honda Fit
- EcoBoost 1.0-liter engine – a three-cylinder engine regarded as one of the best in the world, with no equivalent in the 2015 Honda Fit range
- Extra power – there’s an extra 67 horsepower produced by the Fiesta’s 1.6-liter EcoBoost than the Fit’s 1.5-liter block
- Better fuel-efficiency – 1.0-liter EcoBoost-equipped Ford Fiesta can achieve better highway fuel economy than any version of the Honda Fit
SPORTY, FUN AND PRACTICAL
There no mistaking the sporty style of the 2015 Ford Fiesta, but get inside and it’s even better than it looks.
- More legroom – the 2015 Ford Fiesta has more legroom in the front than the 2015 Honda Fit
- More maneuverable – the smaller turning circle of the Fiesta makes it more maneuverable than the Fit
- Better acceleration – the Ford Fiesta can get from 0 to 60 mph one second faster than the Honda Fit
2015 Ford FiestaVS2015 Honda Fit1373Braking Power Per Ton13341973Horsepower13041453Horsepower Per Ton10342023Torque1144
UsabilityWho wouldn't want more miles between fill-ups? With a 12 miles higher estimated combined tank range, the 2015 Ford Fiesta5 will keep you on the road longer than the 2015 Honda Fit2. The 2015 Ford Fiesta's5 slightly smaller turn radius means more agile maneuvering and easier parking.
2015 Ford FiestaVS2015 Honda Fit3726Estimated Combined Tank Range3607
is the property of Chrome Data Solutions, LP, and may not be reproduced or distributed without their consent.
1 - 2015 Ford Fiesta ST
2 - 2015 Honda Fit LX
3 - 2015 Ford Fiesta 5dr HB ST
4 - 2015 Honda Fit 5dr HB Man LX
5 - 2015 Ford Fiesta SE
6 - 2015 Ford Fiesta 4dr Sdn S
7 - 2015 Honda Fit 5dr HB CVT LX