2015 Ford Fiesta vs 2015 Chevrolet Sonic
EfficiencyWho says you can't have both luxury and eco-friendly fuel efficiency? The 2015 Ford Fiesta1 offers more miles per gallon in the city than the 2015 Chevrolet Sonic2 - 2 more MPGs, - meaning you'll use less fuel and emit fewer greenhouse gases, while still enjoying the luxury and performance you've come to expect from Ford. Bravo! . If you're trying to pinch pennies, every mile per gallon toward better fuel economy counts, including the 2 between the 2015 Ford Fiesta1 and the 2015 Chevrolet Sonic2. After all, the average American drives more than 13,000 miles a year - here's to more driving, and less stopping for gas. 3.
PREMIUM SUB-COMPACT THAT PACKS A PUNCH ON THE ROAD
The 2015 Ford Fiesta brings top-of-the-line luxury and a refined driving experience to the once entry-level subcompact car segment.
· Several powertrains ‒ provide power and fuel economy
· Numerous options ‒ allow shoppers to configure their Fiesta as personal transport or a Euro-luxury runabout
· Premium look and feel ‒ thanks to the eye-catching exterior and up-level trim accents and designs used throughout the interior
ENGINES THAT SATISFY
The three engine choices for the 2015 Ford Fiesta match or exceed the Sonic’s in a wide range of categories.
· Three available engines ‒ give car shoppers more choice on which one best suites their driving style versus the Sonic’s two engines
· 1.6-liter four-cylinder turbo ‒ overwhelms the Sonic’s offerings in both power and acceleration
· Turbo-charged 1.0-liter three-cylinder engine ‒ can hold its own against the Sonic’s 1.4-liter turbo-4 when accelerating from a dead stop
FEWER STOPS AT THE GAS STATION
Car buyers will be pleased with the Ford Fiesta’s fuel-efficient engines and available fuel-sipping package.
· Base 1.6-liter four ‒ saves at the pump with its higher fuel economy figures than the Chevy Sonic’s similar engine
· SFE fuel economy option ‒ adds more mpgs to the Fiesta’s already high figures, thanks to improved aerodynamics and special tires and wheels
· 1.0-liter three-cylinder turbo ‒ keeps the Fiesta on the road, while Chevy Sonic owners watch from the gas station again and again
SEGMENT-BUSTING LUXURY TECHNOLOGY
The Ford Fiesta features state-of-the-art technology usually found in high-end vehicles.
· Available built-in navigation ‒ provides worry-free driving in the Fiesta, versus the Sonic’s less stable app-based navigation system
· Premium audio and speaker system ‒ available for the Fiesta Titanium, will have passengers thinking they’re in a high-priced car
· Leather upholstery ‒ versus the Chevrolet Sonic’s simulated leather adds real class to the Ford Fiesta
· Exclusive rear parking sensors ‒ makes parking the Fiesta a cinch
2015 Ford FiestaVS2015 Chevrolet Sonic314EPA Estimated City MPG295
PerformanceWant more power and higher top speeds? Consider the 2015 Ford Fiesta6, boasting 59 more horses and 42 more horses per ton than the 2015 Chevrolet Sonic7. If you're carrying considerable cargo, the 2015 Ford Fiesta's6 increased torque - 2028 lb.-ft. vs. 1489 lb.-ft. - can mean the difference between easy going and a sluggish ride.
2015 Ford FiestaVS2015 Chevrolet Sonic1978Horsepower13891458Horsepower Per Ton103102028Torque1489
UsabilityWho wouldn't want more miles between fill-ups? With a 36 miles higher estimated combined tank range, the 2015 Ford Fiesta1 will keep you on the road longer than the 2015 Chevrolet Sonic2. Tired of hunching over the steering wheel, or scooting the driver's seat all the way back? No worries. The 2015 Ford Fiesta11 offers 2 more inches of combined front head and leg room than the 2015 Chevrolet Sonic7, making the awkward hunch-back driving pose a thing of the past.
2015 Ford FiestaVS2015 Chevrolet Sonic4324Estimated Combined Tank Range396123913Front Head Room3893913Front Leg Room389
PricingThe 2015 Ford Fiesta11 is so confident in their materials and workmanship, they'll pay for the cost of perforation repairs for 2 years longer than the 2015 Chevrolet Sonic7 - quite a consideration for drivers who live in climates where corrosion is a risk.
2015 Ford FiestaVS2015 Chevrolet Sonic513Corrosion Warranty39
is the property of Chrome Data Solutions, LP, and may not be reproduced or distributed without their consent.
1 - 2015 Ford Fiesta SE
2 - 2015 Chevrolet Sonic LT
3 - Average American drives 13,476 miles per year (source: http://www.fhwa.dot.gov/ohim/onh00/bar8.htm)
4 - 2015 Ford Fiesta 4dr Sdn SE
5 - 2015 Chevrolet Sonic 5dr HB Manual LT
6 - 2015 Ford Fiesta ST
7 - 2015 Chevrolet Sonic LS
8 - 2015 Ford Fiesta 5dr HB ST
9 - 2015 Chevrolet Sonic 4dr Sdn Manual LS
10 - 2015 Chevrolet Sonic 5dr HB Manual LS
11 - 2015 Ford Fiesta S
12 - 2015 Chevrolet Sonic 4dr Sdn Manual LTZ
13 - 2015 Ford Fiesta 4dr Sdn S