Get Your Free Quote
2015 Ford F-150 vs 2015 Toyota Tacoma
AwardsThe powerful, purpose-built Ford F-150 has topped too many "best of" lists to mention in this small space, but there's one coveted award that needs some attention: the Ford F-150 was named the 2015 North American Truck of the Year, wowing a jury of more than 50 experts with its handling, hauling, and more.1.
PerformanceWant more power and higher top speeds? Consider the 2015 Ford F-1502, boasting 149 more horses than the 2015 Toyota Tacoma3. If you're carrying considerable cargo, the 2015 Ford F-150's4 increased torque - 4205 lb.-ft. vs. 2666 lb.-ft. - can mean the difference between easy going and a sluggish ride.
RAW CAPABILITY COUPLED WITH PLUSH LUXURY
For work or play, the 2015 Ford F-150 is the best pickup truck on the market today.
· Numerous bed and cab options – allows buyers to get the size truck they need to accommodate their lifestyle
· Optional beefier axle – helps drivers tackle bigger jobs without a second thought
· Interior luxury features – makes driving or riding in the F-150 so comfortable, even long trips will feel like a privilege
LOADS OF POWER
With several powertrains to help owners take on a variety of workloads, even the base engine puts out more horsepower and torque than the most powerful Tacoma block
· Four different engines – more options than the Tacoma
· Base 3.5-liter V-6 – all-around capable and affordable
· 2.7-liter EcoBoost – V-8 power without the added weight
· 5.0-liter V-8 – made even more powerful for especially tough jobs
· 3.5-liter EcoBoost V-6 – comes with rugged ability and fuel-efficiency
Both big and small jobs are a breeze with the F-150.
· Tow and haul modes for the transmission – minimize risks from transporting large items up and down hills
· Superior towing capacity – outdoes the Toyota Tacoma when it comes to pulling heavy trailers, boats, etc.
· Trailer sway control comes standard – eliminates the risk of losing control while traveling at high speeds, keeping you safe
· Modern electronic-locking rear differential – integrates with Ford's AdvanceTrac system for superior traction in slippery off-road conditions, outperforming Tacoma's automatic limited-slip differential
The F-150 protects you and your occupants by working to avoid accidents and cushion the blow of a collision.
· 360-degree camera with split-view display – optional system allows drivers to see everything surrounding the truck, a feature not found on the Tacoma.
· Inflatable rear outboard safety belts – not available on the Tacoma, they help small passengers avoid injury from the force of a crash
2015 Ford F-150VS2015 Toyota Tacoma3857Horsepower23664205Torque2666
UsabilityWho wouldn't want more miles between fill-ups? With a 330 miles higher estimated combined tank range, the 2015 Ford F-1504 will keep you on the road longer than the 2015 Toyota Tacoma8. Offering 4 more inches in combined rear head and rear leg room than the 2015 Toyota Tacoma8, the 2015 Ford F-1502 is roomy enough for even the tallest of your passengers to travel in comfort. Bye-bye cramped "airplane-legs," hello rear passenger comfort. . The 2015 Ford F-1509 offers seating for 610 of your friends and family - in the 2015 Toyota Tacoma8, 1 of them would have to stay behind. . The 2015 Ford F-150's11 2600-lb. increase in towing capacity over the 2015 Toyota Tacoma3 means you'll be able to tow just about anything, for the job site or for a weekend fishing trip.
2015 Ford F-150VS2015 Toyota Tacoma79210Estimated Combined Tank Range462124013Rear Head Room38144013Rear Leg Room3814610Seating Capacity5149,10015Towing Capacity6,50016
PricingIn the very unlikely event you'll need it, help is just a phone call away, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, with the 2015 Ford F-150's2 Roadside Assistance, standard for 3 years longer than 2015 Toyota Tacoma8.
2015 Ford F-150VS2015 Toyota Tacoma57Roadside Assistance217
is the property of Chrome Data Solutions, LP, and may not be reproduced or distributed without their consent.
1 - %Learn more at https://media.ford.com/content/fordmedia/fna/us/en/news/2015/01/12/f-150-na-toty.html
2 - 2015 Ford F-150 XL
3 - 2015 Toyota Tacoma PreRunner
4 - 2015 Ford F-150 XL w/HD Payload Pkg
5 - 2015 Ford F-150 2WD Reg Cab 141
6 - 2015 Toyota Tacoma 2WD Access Cab V6 AT PreRunner (GS)
7 - 2015 Ford F-150 2WD Reg Cab 122.5
8 - 2015 Toyota Tacoma Base
9 - 2015 Ford F-150 Lariat w/HD Payload Pkg
10 - 2015 Ford F-150 2WD SuperCab 163
11 - 2015 Ford F-150 King Ranch
12 - 2015 Toyota Tacoma 2WD Access Cab I4 MT (Natl)
13 - 2015 Ford F-150 2WD SuperCab 145
14 - 2015 Toyota Tacoma 2WD Double Cab I4 AT (GS)
15 - 2015 Ford F-150 2WD SuperCrew 145
16 - 2015 Toyota Tacoma 4WD Access Cab V6 MT (SE)
17 - 2015 Toyota Tacoma 2WD Access Cab I4 MT (SE)