2015 Ford F-150 vs 2014 Nissan Titan
AwardsThe powerful, purpose-built Ford F-150 has topped too many "best of" lists to mention in this small space, but there's one coveted award that needs some attention: the Ford F-150 was named the 2015 North American Truck of the Year, wowing a jury of more than 50 experts with its handling, hauling, and more.Learn more at 1
CUTTING EDGE IN TRUCK VERSATILITY
More high-tech features and a unique aluminum-based body take the 2015 Ford F-150 to the next level.
· Highly configurable ‒ lets you create the perfect pickup from three cab styles and bed lengths, five trim levels and numerous standalone and bundled options
· Right engine for the job ‒ four available powerplants vs. one makes it easier to find the perfect engine for your wants and needs
· Class-leading towing and hauling capabilities ‒ light and strong truck body translates to greater payload handling
· Cutting-edge technologies ‒ help increase productivity, safety and comfort at work, at home, and on and off the road, including a one-person trailer hitch setup, seat-belt airbag and a premium entertainment system
CLASS-EXCLUSIVE LIGHTWEIGHT AND STRONG CHASSIS
Generous use of aluminum and a high-steel frame mean greater tow and payload capacity.
· Fuel sipper ‒ Less weight means less fuel burned which improves overall fuel economy
· Improved handling ‒ lighter F-150 is more responsive and nimble on the road than heavier trucks, such as the Nissan Titan
· 5.0-liter V-8 ‒ hauls a ton more than the Nissan Titan’s larger 5.6-liter V-8
3.5-liter EcoBoost V-6 ‒ smaller engine with more tow capacity, can tow
more than Nissan’s V-8 truck engines
AVAILABLE ADVANCE SAFETY TECHNOLOGY
The 2015 Ford F-150 offers advanced safety technologies not offered by rivals.
· Rust-Proof Aluminum Body ‒ less wear-and-tear especially in wet climates and roads
· Exclusive Dynamic Hitch System ‒ allows just one person to attach tow equipment or vehicles
· Emergency Service Notification ‒ first responders are immediately contacted in the case of an accident, thanks to Ford’s Advance Sync telematics system
· Plentiful camera options ‒ available systems allow views behind the F-150 and a 360-degree view around it
· Exclusive Passenger Protection ‒ seatbelt airbags provide even more protection for rear-seat passengers
Numerous options create the right truck for shoppers
· Regular, Supercab and Supercrew cab options ‒ allow more seating and interior space options than the Nissan Titan’s one bed length
· Three bed-lengths ‒ allow Ford F-150 to haul more kinds of cargo
· Choice of fuel-efficient engines ‒ all four of F-150’s powerplants get better mileage than Titan’s single engine.
· Five trim levels ‒ allow buyers to configure the pickup from a base workhorse to luxurious people transport, compared with four trims for the Nissan Titan.
PerformanceMore transmission speeds2, more horsepower2, and more torque3 make the 2015 Ford F-150 the clear winner when it comes to pick-up, power, and acceleration, the trifecta of SUV awesomeness.
2015 Ford F-150vs.2014 Nissan Titan64Transmission Speeds553854Horsepower31754206Torque3855
PricingThe 2015 Ford F-1502 is priced at $3,330 less than the 2014 Nissan Titan7 - that's some pretty sizable savings.
2015 Ford F-150vs.2014 Nissan Titan$26,0304MSRP$29,3605
is the property of Chrome Data Solutions, LP, and may not be reproduced or distributed without their consent.
1 - https://media.ford.com/content/fordmedia/fna/us/en/news/2015/01/12/f-150-na-toty.html
2 - 2015 Ford F-150 XL
3 - 2015 Ford F-150 XL w.HD Payload Pkg
4 - 2015 Ford F-150 2WD Reg Cab 122.5
5 - 2014 Nissan Titan 2WD King Cab SWB S
6 - 2015 Ford F-150 2WD Reg Cab 141
7 - 2014 Nissan Titan S