2015 Ford F-150 vs 2015 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
AwardsThe powerful, purpose-built Ford F-150 has topped too many "best of" lists to mention in this small space, but there's one coveted award that needs some attention: the Ford F-150 was named the 2015 North American Truck of the Year, wowing a jury of more than 50 experts with its handling, hauling, and more.Learn more 1
A LIGHTER, MORE POWERFUL AND MORE ECONOMICAL PICKUP
Whatever you want your pickup to do, the 2015 Ford F-150’s got it covered.
· Aluminum and high-strength steel construction – delivers a huge weight saving without compromising on capability or durability.
· Outstanding off-road – gets you where you want to be whatever the terrain
· Multiple configuration options – allows you to order exactly the truck you want and need
· Luxury features – make getting there and doing the job fun an comfortable
· Cutting-edge design – takes the traditional truck blueprint and improves on it in every way
A BLAST FROM THE FUTURE
The truly ground-breaking design delivers on every level.
· Ladder frame – made almost entirely of high-strength steel for long-term durability
· Soundproofing – a cabin as quiet as it is accommodating
· Instrumentation – as advanced as we’ve come to expect from Ford and easy to read
· Advanced engines – EcoBoost technology now comes to the F-150
· Infotainment – the new 8-inch touchscreen display can
be operated wearing gloves, which is an extremely practical feature the
Silverado is lacking
THE LATEST SAFETY INNOVATIONS
The 2015 Ford F-150 is now available with all safety features we expect from our cars as well as our trucks.
· Second-row inflatable seatbelts – a Ford innovation that isn't available in the Silverado, and help make the 2015 F-150 as safe as they come
· Practicality – loading ramps that are locked into the bedsides to make the loading of bikes and ATVs into the F-150 easier than in the Silverado
UNRIVALLED FUEL-ECONOMY WITHOUT COMPROMISE
The 2015 Ford F-150 gives class-leading economy without compromising in any way on power, performance or capability.
· 2.7-liter V-6 EcoBoost – delivers better economy than the Silverado 1500 and any other truck in its class
· 3.5-liter EcoBoost – has a class-leading maximum payload to allow the F-150 to haul bigger loads than the Silverado
· Greater maximum towing capacity – combined with class-exclusive Dynamic Hitch Assist, means the Ford F-150 can tow more with greater ease than the Chevrolet Silverado 1500
· Military-grade aluminum body – reduces weight, making the F-150 lighter than the Silverado, improving economy
UsabilityThe 2015 Ford F-1502 offers seating for 63 of your friends and family - in the 2015 Chevrolet Silverado 15004, 0 of them would have to stay behind. . No matter what you're stowing, from groceries to gardening gear, the 2015 Ford F-150's5 increased storage volume means you'll have more room for all your stuff, from apples to zinnias, and everything in between. . The 2015 Ford F-150's6 wider wheelbase can mean greater stability. How much more stability? A noteworthy 3 inches' worth.
2015 Ford F-150vs.2015 Chevrolet Silverado 150063Seating Capacity67778Storage Volume76912210Wheelbase11911 .
PricingThe 2015 Ford F-1506 is so confident in their materials and workmanship, they'll pay for the cost of perforation repairs for 2 years longer than the 2015 Chevrolet Silverado 15004 - quite a consideration for drivers who live in climates where corrosion is a risk. With an MSRP of $140 less than the 2015 Chevrolet Silverado 15004, the 2015 Ford F-1506 provides the budget-conscious buyer enough cost savings to fill the 2015 Ford F-150'S gas tank 10 times, with a little money left over for road-trip snacks.12.
2015 Ford F-150vs.2015 Chevrolet Silverado 1500510Corrosion Warranty311$26,03010MSRP$26,17011
is the property of Chrome Data Solutions, LP, and may not be reproduced or distributed without their consent.
1 - https:media.ford.com/content/fordmedia/fna/us/en/news/2015/01/12/f-150-na-toty.html
2 - 2015 Ford F-150 Lariat w/HD Payload Pkg
3 - 2015 Ford F-150 2WD SuperCab 145
4 - 2015 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Work Truck
5 - 2015 Ford F-150 XL w/HD Payload Pkg
6 - 2015 Ford F-150 XL
7 - 2015 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 4WD Double Cab 143.5
8 - 2015 Ford F-150 2WD Reg Cab 141
9 - 2015 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 2WD Reg Cab 133.0
10 - 2015 Ford F-150 2WD Reg Cab 122.5
11 - 2015 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 2WD Reg Cab 119.0
12 - Based on the price of $52.50 to fill the gas tank.