2015 Ford Edge vs 2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
FeaturesA state-of-the-art premium sound system designed with audiophiles in mind - enjoy concert-quality sound standard on the 2015 Ford Edge1. Want it on the 2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport2? You'll have to pay extra. No more parallel parking jitters - the Rear Parking Aid, standard on the 2015 Ford Edge3, can help guide you into the perfect parking spot, signaling when you're getting too close to the curb, or other cars. Unless you enjoy the parallel parking jitters, in which case, choose the 2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport, and don't pay extra for the rear parking aid option.
STATE-OF-THE-ART, STYLISH CROSSOVER
Ford designed the 2015 with modern drivers in mind, giving you a vehicle that's well ahead of the competition.
- Loaded with modern conveniences – even the most demanding car shoppers will be impressed with the Ford Edge's advanced equipment offerings
- Thrilling performance – not only can the Edge merge effortlessly onto the freeway, it also hugs the road in ways you never dreamed possible
- Unique design – inside and out, enjoy a sleek appearance that's also highly functional
MORE POWER TO YOU
Carve up the local roads and get your heart pumping, without drinking down the gas.
- 2.0-liter EcoBoost engine – enjoy plenty more torque and horsepower than the Santa Fe Sport's 2.4-liter engine puts out
- 3.5-liter V-6 engine – beats the Santa Fe Sport's turbocharged 2.0-liter engine for peak horsepower and torque output
- 2.7-liter EcoBoost V-6 engine – even more output provides drivers with an exhilarating sensation every time they step on the gas pedal
Thanks to active and passive features, everyone who rides in the 2015 Edge can breathe a little easier.
- 180-degree front camera – the Ford Edge can literally see around corners and other obstacles to warn you of danger, something the Hyundai Santa Fe Sport doesn't do
- Lane Keeping System – cameras detect when the vehicle drifts out of a marked lane, alerting the driver
- Adaptive cruise control – slows the Edge down when freeway traffic comes to a crawl and accelerates when things start moving again, something not offered on the Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
- Glovebox airbag – provides an extra layer of protection you won't find on the Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
AN INTERIOR TO SPOIL YOU
Climb into the Ford Edge and be transported to a place where comfort surrounds you.
- Vista Roof – Both the Edge and Hyundai Santa Fe Sport can be outfitted with a panoramic sunroof, but Ford also includes a stationary skylight in the rear
- Sport seats – provide better support and come with leather upholstery, plus perforated miko suede inserts
- Ambient lighting - Drivers in the Ford Edge can choose one of seven colors to set the perfect mood
2015 Ford EdgeVS2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sportstandard1Premium Sound Systemoptional2standard3Rear Parking Aid
PerformanceWant more power and higher top speeds? Consider the 2015 Ford Edge4, boasting 23 more horses than the 2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport5.
2015 Ford EdgeVS2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport2874Horsepower2645
SafetyIf you're driving a 2015 Ford Edge1, and stray from your lane, no worries: the optional Lane Departure Warning System will give you an audio alert, possibly helping avert an accident. If you're driving a 2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport, this extra layer of safety isn't even an option.
2015 Ford EdgeVS2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sportoptional1Lane Departure Warning System
UsabilityTired of hunching over the steering wheel, or scooting the driver's seat all the way back? No worries. The 2015 Ford Edge4 offers 2 more inches of combined front head and leg room than the 2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport2, making the awkward hunch-back driving pose a thing of the past. Offering 2 more inches in combined rear head and rear leg room than the 2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport2, the 2015 Ford Edge4 is roomy enough for even the tallest of your passengers to travel in comfort. Bye-bye cramped "airplane-legs," hello rear passenger comfort. The 2015 Ford Edge's4 wider wheelbase can mean greater stability. How much more stability? A noteworthy 6 inches' worth.
2015 Ford EdgeVS2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport404Front Head Room392404Front Leg Room392404Rear Head Room392404Rear Leg Room3921124Wheelbase1062
is the property of Chrome Data Solutions, LP, and may not be reproduced or distributed without their consent.
1 - 2015 Ford Edge 4dr Titanium FWD
2 - 2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport FWD 4dr 2.4
3 - 2015 Ford Edge 4dr SEL FWD
4 - 2015 Ford Edge 4dr SE FWD
5 - 2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport FWD 4dr 2.0T w/Saddle Int