2015 Ford C-Max Energi vs 2015 Nissan LEAF
AwardsFord is as committed to safety as it is to eco-friendliness, and it shows: the C-Max Energi has been earned a coveted 5-star side impact collision rating from the NHTSA every year it's been tested.1 .
A PLUG-IN HYBRID WITH MORE TO OFFER THAN JUST GREAT FUEL ECONOMY
The 2015 Ford C-Max Energi is a plug-in hybrid that’s practical, smart-looking and fun to drive, as well as extremely fuel-efficient.
· Impressive performance – from a powerplant that accelerates faster than most of its rivals but still delivers outstanding fuel economy
· Choice of drive modes – lets you choose between all-electric power, gasoline power, or a combination of both
· Comfortable cabin – delivers an upscale feel with the extensive use of soft-touch materials
· Technology – gives you performance information in real-time to help maximize the C-Max Energi’s fuel-efficiency
· Outstanding exterior styling – proves that great fuel-economy doesn’t have to come at the cost of sporty styling and outstanding practicality
ECONOMY AND PERFORMANCE
The 2015 C-Max Energi doesn’t just concentrate on economy to the exclusion of all else.
· Better acceleration – the C-Max Energi gets from 0 to 60 mph more than 3 seconds faster than the 2015 Nissan Leaf
· Higher top speed – the C-Max Energi has a top speed that is 22 mpg faster than the Leaf
· Greater versatility – you can go where you want, when you want in the C-Max Energi, but you’re tied to a restricted range in the electric-only Nissan Leaf
PLENTY OF PRACTICALITY
The C-Max Energi is a practical family vehicle that's comfortable, too.
· More legroom – the C-Max Energi has more legroom for front and rear-seat passengers than the Nissan Leaf
· More headroom – rear-seat passenger have more than two inches of extra headroom in the C-max than in the Leaf
· Greater cargo capacity – C-Max Energi has almost 13 cu.-ft. more cargo volume with the rear-seat down, compared to the Nissan Leaf
Better maneuverability – the C-Max Energi’s shorter
wheelbase means its more maneuverable than the Leaf in tight spaces
PACKED WITH FEATURES AND TECHNOLOGY
The 2015 Ford C-Max Energi is packed with standard and available infotainment, safety, comfort and driver-assistance features and technology.
· Torque vectoring control – a C-Max Energi feature not available on the Nissan Leaf that provides additional traction, better grip and improved vehicle handling
· Better connectivity – the C-Max Energi comes with two USB ports and an SD card-reader for better connectivity than the Leaf
· 17-inch machined aluminum wheels – a standard feature on the C-Max Energi, whereas the Leaf only gets 16-inch steel wheels
· MyFord Touch – a feature not found in the Leaf that includes an 8-inch color LCD touchscreen, two LCD displays in the instrument cluster and unique hybrid driving screens
EfficiencyThe 2015 Ford C-Max Energi is surprisingly fuel efficient, getting an EPA estimated 402 MPGs in the city and 362 MPGs on the highway. After all, the average American drives more than 13,000 miles a year - here's to more driving, and less stopping for gas. 3.
PerformanceWant more power and higher top speeds? Consider the 2015 Ford C-Max Energi4, boasting 81 more horses and 31 more horses per ton than the 2015 Nissan LEAF5.
2015 Ford C-Max EnergiVS2015 Nissan LEAF1882Horsepower1076972Horsepower Per Ton666
UsabilityThe 2015 Ford C-Max Energi's4 lower ground clearance7,vs.66 ">* means a lower center of gravity and more stability. Offering 4 more inches in combined rear head and rear leg room than the 2015 Nissan LEAF5, the 2015 Ford C-Max Energi4 is roomy enough for even the tallest of your passengers to travel in comfort. Bye-bye cramped "airplane-legs," hello rear passenger comfort.
2015 Ford C-Max EnergiVS2015 Nissan LEAF52Ground Clearance66392Rear Head Room376392Rear Leg Room376
PricingThe 2015 Ford C-Max Energi offers all of the features, efficiency, performance, and safety you've come to expect, at an MSRP you'd never expect: less than $32,000. In the very unlikely event you'll need it, help is just a phone call away, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, with the 2015 Ford C-Max Energi's4 Roadside Assistance, standard for 2 years longer than 2015 Nissan LEAF5.
2015 Ford C-Max EnergiVS2015 Nissan LEAF52Roadside Assistance36
is the property of Chrome Data Solutions, LP, and may not be reproduced or distributed without their consent.
1 - Testing complete on 2015, 2014, and 2013 model year. Learn more at http://www.safercar.gov/Safety+Ratings
2 - 2015 Ford C-Max Energi 5dr HB SEL
3 - Average American drives 13,476 miles per year (source: http://www.fhwa.dot.gov/ohim/onh00/bar8.htm)
4 - 2015 Ford C-Max Energi SEL
5 - 2015 Nissan LEAF S
6 - 2015 Nissan LEAF 4dr HB S
7 - 5